Friday, July 18, 2014

Jabillion...

Lucy from attic24 released her bower bird tutorial this week! Squeeeee!! Waited a long time for her sweet birdies! They carry sweet memories for me. Birds remind me of time with my mom. Oh, how she loved early mornings when they first start chirping gladness at a new day. Cardinals are my favorite, their cheery redness and even the quiet understated browns of the female make me almost giddy. Birdies also remind me of my sweet sister, gone 6 months yesterday. She so loved being called bird. Then, of course, the blue bird of happiness that has made me smile through tears because there is always hope. So...yes this granny just may make a jabillion little birdies to spark joy and hope on even the cloudiest of days...~pam

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.