Wednesday, April 17, 2013

There is a connection...

Sometimes we forget while we go through life that loving ourselves is more important than the love of others... We look in the mirror and say to ourselves, You're too short, your hair is awful, blah, blah, blah!"
We feel inadequate when our plate is just too full to add one more task.

I did this with every project is it good enough will it be appreciated. For years I did that...not anymore...mostly not anymore.

Now, there is a love for myself in the mix of life and trials, now I know I am working on the *me* of it all. I have lots of encouragement from beautiful people in my life and bits and reminders that help along the way. I made this pretty little bag as a test for a friend and decided the *arm bling* needed to live there. Arm bling made for me, because I am loved I am needed and I am worth a little work! I wear them and I feel their love! I even made one of them...the little daisy one. Yes because I love me, too!

May you always know and feel love for yourself...yes you are worth it!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.