Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gilly's Spring

Last spring, I found this story of welcoming spring so endearing that I hold it close to my heart and watch for daffodils along my way. Gilly counts them and keeps track of their journey through their short little cycle of beauty. I bought a few tiny containers and posted pictures of them from my city just for her smiles.

The kitty, Miyu Neko, needed a granny touch of warmth, mama Gilly will be so excited! I hope!

Enjoy your day today warm your hearts with childhood joy. Take a moment to see the world through their eyes...you might just smile that warm fuzzy smile.
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh my sweet Cara not nearly as tiny as your glorious thready goodness! Thank you I cannot want to see what Gilly thinks about it!!!
    ~pam

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.