Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some fun just to see...

Gifts, they are always on my mind. Gifts of love made with love, given for love, only useful in your heart. I love seeing eyes light when that perfect make is shared.

This year, for my granddaughter's 4th birthday, I made a flock of tiny owls for her to give to her party guests. The pattern is a freebie from A Morning Cup of Jo. Check her out...glorious talent this lady!

Wish I had known this blog would've become a reality and you could've seen her light up picking and giving the perfect ones the perfect owl. She gave one to her great grandmother, my mother in love that taught me to knot! I hope you got a smile. Have a wonderful day grab that hook and that yarn and play!

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! My neice will flip when she sees these. I'm thinking Christmas goodie.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.