Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Subjective or just beautiful?

Had a super stress filled weekend...puppy so sick...yard hip deep in spots...hubby leaving town...birthday celebrations...the list that never ends! And then by God's grace I saw a picture of a square made by a friend's son for a memory blanket. I am in a group of glorious people who make memory blankets for parents who have lost a child. His mama gave me permission to use his picture.

I think the greatest gift is seeing through their eyes, joy, compassion, love, hope, faith...the knowing that we have an opportunity to help them grow and through their growth, we too grow.

Art is subjective to dealers and critics...to me it is just love in solid touchable form. There is beauty all around us in every breath we take...taking a second to see it...that's the story!

This blanket suggestions were Bible stories and this square is powerful to me! Thank you Benjamin! You shared some serious love with me today!

Take your moments to see, really see!

Hugs,
~pam

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! I see nothing but beauty and the compassion that this young man has flowing from his heart. What a gift our children are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he glorious!! Life tosses so many trials our way and our children show us just how much love that is still virtually untapped...the power of God to take a shy and stuttering man and move an entire country of slave to freedom! And His love shown through a boy with hook and yarn! INSPIRING
    ~pam

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.