Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time...

I have a time obsession...true. I cannot bear being less than 10 minutes early for everything. And yes, I expect everyone to be the same... I have watcheS, clockS, calendarS, listS and more of all on standby. I can't sleep during an electrical storm...the power may go off. But this is not what this is about...it's about not wasting it.

Time is relative...there isn't enough of it to waste a second of it! Now...this doesn't mean no 45 minute baths, or that day of refilling your cup. This means NO REGRETS. Those are wasted time. No *I shoulda, coulda, woulda* no *what ifs*. We are who and what we are simply because we did and continue to do.

Love the growing older process graying hair, wrinkles and even the slower go mode! I love the whole process of living. I love being a grandmother. I love the coffee sipping reflections of early mornings. No time for regrets...mistakes are inevitable...they are our growth. How we deal with them, how we move forward...that's what is important.

Love is always perfectly on time! Love never fails...it may fall but it gets right back up wipes the scrapes and keeps on being.

Enjoy your day...every single second!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post....thank you for reminding all of us to "just be."

    God bless you real good!

    Love,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Miss E! God blesses me real good every moment I get to breathe. Sometimes I have to look for them...but they are always there.
    Love,
    ~pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every second is precious & valuable. Time is your most valuable commodity. Once it's spent it's gone forever & you never get it back.
    Enjoy each one & count them as special.
    So glad you see life this way.
    Thank you for sharing your world & your time with us!

    Love you Sweetpea!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every second is precious! Time is our most valuable commodity!
    Once it's spent it's gone forever & you can never get it back.


    Treasure your time, your life & your joy & share your best with the world.

    So glad you take the time to share your world & your time with us.


    Love you Sweetpea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After the 5th typing I forgot to mention my picture...I love my arm bling that includes time!!!
    Love you Sweetpea! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.