Friday, May 3, 2013

No fear year...

My, my, my that has been the goal this year...scared? Just do it!

January 2012 I never would have dreamed that I would be getting my life out here in the blogosphere, much less actually putting my imagination out here. My art was always something that just gave me an inner peace. It wasn't good enough for others...I think we all have doubts. Still I think, meh maybe this will be loved but probably not. The change is...I show you anyway!

Soooo...just jump because you are worth it! You are beautiful and what you are needs to be shared!

This blankie was commissioned because of my love of a birthday gift, a special crochet hook. I designed the petals with that hook, named the square after the lady who thought enough of me to give the hook. Heidi Blossom! Met a lady who loves dogwoods as much as I love daisies...so Teresa's Treasure was born. Through many changes and what can I do's to make this appropriate for her this is the sequence of the blankie. Reversible, and ready now...I will show you after she gets her but...tease...

Always believe in your heart you CAN then you will!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dogwood blanket & am so glad that you decided to share your wonderful talent with us here in blogland. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.