Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hope...

First...sadly I ask y'all to lift your fellow living beings up in prayer. So many heartwrenching things happening around us!

Now, I finished my first non-family commissioned blankie! She got her and she was thrilled. This blankie was a hard one for this 30 year crocheter to wrap her head around! My heidi blossom was to be used but I had to change the design. Turn it into an applique because we needed the back to look as good as the front. So very hard to do in crochet...colors had to change just so, or the back would be splotchy. Then I used a smaller hook than ever...this means more squares and more stitching. And sewing....ewwww! Oh but she turned out glorious!

Hoping you do it right...hoping that you please your customer...hoping you keep your joy while you work...hoping you put enough prayers in your knots...lawsy it was a rough road. And one worth the journey times 56! Hope...if you have it you know...

Great hope lives here...for tomorrows, for today, for you, for them, for us!

~pam

7 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.