Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Picnic Plus

Good morning y'all... I decided to make a blankie for my girl and I to enjoy the finer things in life...time together to talk to eat to just be. I found a gloriously fun square to embody this, I think. It's called On The Huh and can be found http://tiggerbee.blogspot.com/2010/01/on-huh-crochet-square.html?m=1

Doing it in 100% cotton with a 6.5mm/K hook. The reason for cotton, you ask? Well...Alex and I play in water A LOT and acrylic doesn't help you dry off. And most importantly it is summer and cotton is cooler and I will be the one carrying this.

Together...that's the fun! Try it!
~pam

4 comments:

  1. That's going to be a great blanket. I love working with cotton (and linen) in the summer. You're right, it's cooler.

    Have fun splashing with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those littles sure do help make the splishing and splashing all the more fun! And teaching them about quality rather than quantity. Peanut butter and jelly is just as fun and a lot better than that fast food meal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.