Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Playing...Anyway

It has always amazed me at the schedules and rules that we set for ourselves...well mine anyway. I plan my days, weeks, months, years to the nth degree. I really AM a SCHEDULE maniac. Seriously, calendars are ALWAYS welcome and used in my house. Yes, it upsets me when my schedule is messed up. Especially when it is my fault!

I am, however, trying very hard to break some of the habit!

Alex went to a church function this week so I don't get my play dates...10 days without a child that I have *hugged to sleep* at least once a week for 4 years and 2 months! She helps me play...so I planned my vacation...yep...backslid.

It became HOW MANY PROJECTS CAN I GET DONE WITHOUT HER! Then dawn broke on marblehead...do some fun stuff...finish your tests but take time to play...so I did!

Really I did! I played and I love it! I should really take a day and make a fun play completely just for fun something! It makes me giddy!

Try a play time...a me time...you'll love it!
~pam

2 comments:

  1. Yay!I love it when you play!
    We have to remember to take time for us too. Always a good thing when we can do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a bit but it does feel good!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.