Saturday, September 7, 2013

Where Did My Crojo Go

It has been a long time since my last writing to you, lovelies. I apologize. It has also been a long time since my hooks and yarn have made a new something. The happenings of life sucked my crojo for awhile. My mathing just wasn't working and still has issue. I can do and have done knotting, for that is where I find peace. Life is full of challenges, I prefer to call them Blessons. Last night I sat with my gift of angel patterns from the sweet Cara and I didn't have any clothes pins...what to do!? I wanted to knot some angel love. It's really all I have wanted to knot for a couple of months...so...I created a small head and teedah! Jubilee was born! I think she, like all the Blessons, share love and hope and faith if we only stop...think...knot...and feel we can find that "peace of beauty".  ~ meme

4 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to be able to be a small part in your journey of hope and faith. Much love and many prayers dear sweet Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful & your crojo will come back soon enough. :)
    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is pretty awesome and I know it will. In fact, I have am order for her worked in yellow. Lol <3 much love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.