Friday, November 8, 2013

When your crojo leaves

This is our broadcast our thankful for's month in our media sets. Now, firstly, I have to say 30 days aren't really enough days for my thankfulness but let's roll with it. I am normally a happy go lucky kinda granny lady but this year has been trying to suck all that joy away. Many dark days were happening this year for my family and my friends. So...my crojo disappeared and my gauge was so tight that even when I did let some escape, no one could duplicate it. So last night through the haze of sneezing and coughing a square just fell out of my brain. Ecstatic I was! Then this morning, I tested a pattern for a friend and with a smaller than called for hook, but bigger yarn...I only had to make one tiny adjustment to reach the allotted size! Woot! Maybe the doldrums are gone! Happy hooking and let's remember even in the darkest part there is light...find it, grab it, and hold on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.