Thursday, December 12, 2013

If wishes were horses...

This has truly been one of those years...one you pray you never have to live through again and one you honestly wouldn't want to miss. Processing these last several months has been difficult to say the least. Thank God for knotting! Teeny tiny knots, ginormous knots, medium knots, friends who design just the right order of knots for what my brain and hands have needed through this rollercoaster. So this is really a shout of praise and love to a few of my friends who've held me up and let me crumble at the same time, without you...I can't even imagine.
Cara, your box angels and star...thank you! Michelle, my email would shut down if I typed it all! Gina, Bubbles' Wrap and your endless encouragement. Granny mindless knots are where we're at in our journey.

Peaceful journeys friends
<3

2 comments:

  1. <3 You! And I bet it wouldn't shut down completely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...but the last time I needed to type a really long post my email wouldn't carry it. ;) but needless to say, I <3 you more than there are words!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.