Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Normals

Today I was going through in my mind just how many projects I have finished since you went home. It made me sad, because you aren't here to see them all. However, there is a joy that I can't help but feel and celebrate. Life for me didn't stop...it changed...a lot...but it didn't stop. I thought it would, I can't remember you not in it, I still can't believe you're not here...but the living continues! I share this part of me to let y'all see that life does go on and it is worth it!
Two wraps, six blankies, several tests, one horse, two dolls, 17 marshmallow bunnies, several squares for join the love...yes knotting continues and so does life...I will always miss you! <3

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute & you have definitely put a lot of love in your most recent knots.
    I know she would be proud of you. She's looking down from heaven loving all of your creations.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 she got such joy from just touching all of them. I miss that. <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.