Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oops

I kinda got carried away with knotting and forgot to tell y'all what's warbling through my brain...oops. It happens sometimes that my knots have stories that just have to smolder to exactly the right moment. Maybe someone needed to see it today and not a month ago...maybe.
So...I started this blanket in Oct of last year and well, I got sick and then Dad got sick and all the while Debbie was getting worse and it got put aside. Then I drug it out, because I was needing to talk to Debbie again and she had been my inspiration. Debbie loved the ocean and dolphins they represented peace for her many times we went to the beach in our hearts and minds. Ocean Serenity is a tribute to the calm of the ocean and the quiet love of a dear friend.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Pam! You did a beautiful job & I'm sure that the recipient loves it! It's a gorgeous tribute to your sister.
    <3 Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.