Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I sure do love knotting!

Love, love, love to make knots into wonderful things. I love testing new patterns, making my own to be tested, and just making these blankets, bags, toys, hats, scarves, shoes, clothing. I really love knotting, in general! There are many wonderful qualities to knotting like relaxation, compartmentalizing, feelings of accomplishment. Life is so good with a hook and some sort if string to turn into a glorious piece of art to use, sell or just look at.

Take a little time today to do something you really love doing!
~pam

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You have several of her...Misty Flower is all over Misty Memories, which happens to be my most favorite blankie to date!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.