Thursday, July 11, 2013

Imagine Dream Bee-uty...

Ever had those days where you just have to make something...a particular something...but it just has to be done? Well, yesterday was that kinda day. All day long a bee kept buzzing in my heart. She just had to come out and play. So finding black and yellow yarns and my newesthook...paper and pencil...Beatrice started making her way to birth. Finally when the hands refused to knot and they eyes refused to see, the dream fairy took over. This morning she's done and I love her!

It has taken a very big part of my life to realize that I can dream and I can accomplish said dreams...take a moment, suck in a deep breath and JUMP! NOW!

~pam

3 comments:

  1. She so cute! So happy you are putting your dreams into realities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. It might take a bit for your comment to show up.